Our rich portfolio of clients includes nurseries, schools, private dental practices, city offices, restaurants, shops and hotels.
We provide professional office and commercial cleaning services with high standards. Our professional cleaners are vetted and likewise well trained to guarantee maximum quality and satisfaction. As a professional cleaning company, we are flexible with time to fit around your business needs. All you have to do is call us or book our office cleaning service online and we’ll be there. We would love you to become our customer so that we can take care of you just like we do for family.
Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
We use 100% eco-friendly cleaning products for better quality and perfect results. They are also safe to use on all surfaces and are allergen free. Other benefits include relief from health risks and better quality of air.
The importance of commercial office cleaning
Did you know that:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.
How clean offices can help workplace productivity
- Increased focus: In a clean working environment, you are less likely to be distracted by cluttered objects, and that greater level of concentration leads to more and better work being done.
- Less time wasted: A lot of time can be squandered when searching for documents in a messy workspace. In cleaner, well-organised offices, paperwork can be tracked down easily and quickly.
- Less stress: A cluttered desk can result in you trying to focus on too many things at once, which lowers your stress threshold.
- Greater profitability: Instead of wasting time looking for documents, workers in a clean office get more work done, which helps with profitability in the long-term.